Sunday, September 13, 2009

The change of seasons.

Hi everybody,

I can't remember the last time I was on here and posted. We are headed for Fall here at a very fast pace. The leaves are already changing color and have begun falling and the weather has cooled down alot. As long as I can still get to work this winter, hey, I don't mind. I have feverishly been working hard at organizing the outside and ridding of some old junk and we have been doing the same on the inside. It was time to do a very early spring cleaning session, and it has been very rewarding. I am fully prepared to take the beating that I deserve for not having any pictures to post this time. It's shameful to have a good camera and not have used it in several months, or longer, I can't even remember the last time. Well, I must go now and everyone take care and God Bless.

Jeff

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...