Monday, April 4, 2011

Be Your Own Doctor


I want to bring your attention to this great resource to help you live a more healthy lifestyle.
SO many helpful things families or individuals can do to take care of their own health.
This book has remedies for just about anything you can think of. 
Rachel Weaver was a school teacher for one of our closest personal friends.
I personally LOVE this book and would recommend it to anyone.



Be Your Own Doctor by Rachel Weaver M.H.

For over thirty years Rachel Weaver, an educator, midwife, consultant, and mother of nine children, has tested her knowledge on countless friends, clients, and family.  
She continues to learn and apply principles beyond the boundaries of this book.  As you study the material outlined here, and become familiar with simple remedies and amazing herbs, you will find yourself taking the responsibility for your own health.  You will be inspired to learn that God gave us the tools that we need to live and be healthy.

Book offers practical information on:
- How to deal with colds, flus, and fevers.
- How to stop bleeding, heal wounds, and deal with emergencies.
- Re-mineralizing teeth and healing abscesses.
- Recipes to make your own tinctures, polices, teas and salves.
- Resolving colic and making your own baby supplies.
- How to deal with most family health problems in your home.
-Understanding hormones that are going haywire.

Book retails for 24.95
I am selling these for a discounted price here on my blog.
Buy your own copy with today for only $21.95 plus $3.50 shipping through our Paypal
or email us for other methods such as a check or money order.







This is a small price to pay for the valuable info you will receive from this book.

5 comments:

dontfencemein1979 said...

I am waiting for this book from a friend of mine. I have heard so much wonderful info. I love that she learned after Dr. Christopher- as he is a real mentor of mine.

CA Rhoades said...

Thanks for the tip on this book! I'm trying really hard to live my life as simply as possible - and that includes more home remedies and homemade... well, everything! :)

Found your blog over at the Make New Friends Blog Hop. Following now :)

I'm over at:
http://candidcatholicliving.blogspot.com

Rachel said...

Hi - who is your friend that I taught in school?
This book has been an interesting way to get in touch with old friends.
Thank you for advertising my book on your page. You might be interested to know that I am working on the 2nd one - Your Backyard Pharmacy
May the Lord bless you - Dr Mom

Christine said...

This sounds like an amazing book! Thank you for sharing about it!

Anonymous said...

I've owned this book for a few months now and it has already paid for itself tenfold. I had a mole on my cheek that started growing there a few years ago. It bothered me having that thing on my face, but it bothered me even more to think about "going under the knife" and ending up with one of those white, bumpy scars instead (and paying a few hundred dollars in doctor and surgery bills). In the beginning of September I used Rachel's apple cider vinegar treatment. 3rd day stung quite a bit and I skipped a day to let the area rest. After that just a short bit of stinging right after each bandage change.(It seems to be stinging the most right before the "target" turns black, after that there is hardly any stinging at all.) The mole came off after about 10 days. There is no scar, no bump, no dimple, nothing except of a slightly pink shadow. Fantastic results for about $5.00!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...