Thursday, December 2, 2010

Reading the McGuffey Readers for FREE


I have heard a lot of good things about the old McGuffy Readers.  I thought it would be a good idea to get these and use these with my 7 year old.  He does not enjoy reading just lists of words so I thought these would be good for him. 
I did not want to put out the money.  We have put out the money for so many "good" items including homeschool books that just did not fit our family.
I was so excited to find these FREE online.  You can use them online or print them.  This is wholesome reading in story form.  Granted he things the stories not are the best ones but since we have started using these faithfully I have noticed he is becoming a lot better reader. 
You can find the McGuffy Readers for FREE here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...