Monday, January 24, 2011

Weekend to Remember by Family Life BOGO


Family Life hosts a couples weekend called
Weekend to Remember
I have heard a lot of great things about these from several people.
I am hoping that my hubby and I are able to go
It is a time of reconnecting and renewal between spouses.
Sometimes life has a way of getting between spouses and we need that reconnecting time.
Well for a short time only until 1/31/11 you can get 2 for the price of 1 on the registration.

Has anyone ever gone to one of these Weekend to remember events or know anything about them.
I would love to hear your thoughts on what you thought or what you have heard about them.

1 comment:

Me said...

My husband and I went about five years ago and it was a fantastic time. I'd love to go to one agains sometime!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...