Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Joyful Children

 Once in a great while we meet my brother Uncle Yawney instead of Johnny (as Josiah calls him) at a designated spot. They live about an hour and a half away and our children esp Alaina love playing with cousin Chloe.  A short while back we decided to meet at a McDonald's so they could play indoors because it was still so cold here in the East.  My children do not get to go to McDonald's very often so this was a treat.
I think the pictures will explain themselves.
My daughter (in blue) and her cousin Chloe.  



DON'T MISS MY GIVEAWAY YOU CAN FIND IT IN THE SIDEBAR.

I joyfully recommend:

3 comments:

Meryl said...

Joyful and beautiful!

Lolo @ Crazy About My Baybah said...

Looks like they had fun!

Susan said...

looks like fun!

I am following you from the blog hop, you have a great site. Would you like to follow me back? Susan's Family
thank you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...