Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Another pair the same as these at home

My hubby decided to take us out for an evening. 
We did some shopping and then he took us out for Supper.
When we were just about done eating I noticed Alaina had 2 different shoes on.
I couldn't believe I did left her go all evening like that.
I usually try to make sure they look presentable before we leave.
It was one of those moments instead of getting upset I just had to laugh about it.
I took a picture so I can show her later.


The other crock is her brothers and was about 3 sized too big also they are both the same foot.

4 comments:

Mrs. Stam said...

our daughter does the same too, I find is very sweet, btw love that cute outfit she is wearing, I love dresses on girls:-)

Brenda said...

HA! That is a pretty bad shoe pairing! :)

Bren said...

sooo cute... and hilarious....LOL!!

Naptime Seamstress said...

Ha!! That is so funny and so something that would happen at our house. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...