Saturday, November 19, 2011

Game of Live Review

Game Of Your Life

This movie airs on NBC Friday, December 2nd 8/7c.
This movie was captivating from the beginning. Three key elements really caught my attention as I was pulled into the story. The computer technology and the many phases of creation involved in graphics and gaming was easy to relate to since our social world revolves around virtual platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, and numerous other forms of networking. Throughout this movie, all the characters were faced with many choices that would affect not only their own futures, but the futures of the people around them. This was especially emphasized through the leading character as he faced and made decisions concerning the future of his home life, his school team mates, and people with great influence that he crosses paths with. The final element of this movie is the close relationship the leading character holds with his widowed father. The bond they share is awesome and reminds us of the value of family, trust, and loyalty in a society that is filled with broken homes and relationships that most have come to rationalize as a normal thing. I was entertained throughout this movie as I watched these many aspects come to life and the end result is a collaboration of friendship and loyalty.

Note:  This review was wrote by my husband.  While watching this movie I was reminded of how computer savvy I am not.  I did not feel like I could give it a fair review so my husband so graciously agreed.

Links:

 'Game of Your Life'

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...