Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Gather the Family DVD

I had the privilege to review
Gather the Family
a Franklin Springs Film.
I appreciated this film so much.  My husband and I try to have Family Worship with our family several times a week.  Coming from Families that did not make a practice of doing a Family Worship time it has not always been easy to be consistent.
This Film is like a breath of fresh air. 
The encouragement, determination and consistency it shows is so valuable. 
It was so great seeing other families from around the country who have taken their God given Parental responsibilities seriously.
I appreciate the openness and transparency that the participants in these families showed.  They are not perfect they are Believers striving to live their lives to Glorify God.
They are doing their best to lead their families in the ways of the Lord.
Franklin Mills did a Super job making this film. 
I recommend this to everyone.
 
You can find the film as well as a preview here. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...