Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving

I was talking to my children this morning about being Thankful.
At first they were silly saying funny things.
My first instinct was to get upset and be like "common guys we are to be Thankful."
It would have been easy to be Ungrateful even during a time of giving Thanks.
This is so much how things are all around us. 
It is all about me me me.
I heard a comment this morning "What if God only gave us what we Thank Him for?  Would we be very Blessed?"
It made me really think I need to be so much more Grateful than I am.
I need to be Grateful for all the Blessings God has given me.
The Lord quickly changed my heart attitude today to one of Thanksgiving.

I think it so important for us to live out Thankfulness before our Children.
I am learning that if I are Thankful it is harder to Complain.

I wanted to share this special video with you:


Take time today to sit in the Thanksgiving chair.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...