Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Three Hearts Movie

Three Heaerts Movie Review


This is a great documentary about the work Samaritan's Purse is doing in a project called “Children s Heart Project.” Over 200 children are waiting heart surgery through Children s Heart Project. This is the story of 3 children 2 teenage boys and a little girl and their stories.

I love that in this film they are not only concerned about meeting the physical needs of these families but are also concerned about their Spiritual needs as well. My favorite part of this whole movie was when the Dr said something to the fact that he was not the healer God is.

This film was encouraging to see the heart of Missions that Samaritan's Purse is doing. I would recommend this Movie. I think it would also be great for older children and teens to see.

You can see a preview of the movie here.

Movie was received from the Publisher for my honest review.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...