Monday, July 21, 2008

Welcome

Hello everyone,

We are starting a family blog. Hoping that we can keep up with it so to keep you updated on our family. I am sure those of you who we do not get to see often will like to keep up with the children as they grow.

We have had a very busy summer. We enjoyed spending several days at the YBA or Yellow Bus Adventure an overnight "VBS" we did not stay overnight but was there every day. The beginning of July we spent a week at Beulah Camp a church camp that I have been going to as long as I could remember. We stayed overnight there and was there the whole week. I couldn't believe how much we had to drag for a week for 5 people.

E will be starting school this fall. It looks like we will be homeschooling him. I feel like we have been teaching him since he was a baby.

Hope to keep you all updated on our busy lives.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...