Monday, September 1, 2008

In rememberance of Sis (Lois Neumeister)


This post is in memory of our dear dear Sissy. Sis went home to be with Jesus last Sunday evening. She had been sick for about 3 years, and my Aunt Lois was taking such good care of her. She had a heart attack on Sunday and God took her home. It has been really hard on our family because even though sis was not blood she was family to us.

I remember all my life Sis being like a Grandmother to me. She taught me so many things about Life. If ever you needed someone you could always count on Lois and Sis, they would never let you down. I remember talking many trips and vacations with Sis and I am so glad that I have my memories to treasure her.
Sissy you are gone, having a great time rejoicing and praising Jesus in the Heaven. We are so glad for you that you are no longer suffering in your earthly body. We would never want to be selfish to want you back but we do hurt in our hearts because there is now a void. You are no longer with us and we miss you SO SO MUCH.

A especially misses her Dear Sissy. Being only 2 1/2 years old, she does not understand where Sis is and asks about her constantly.

Best of all we want to meet our Dear Sissy again some day. Over there on that beautiful shore. So then we need to make sure that our hearts are always ready for that day when either Christ comes back to take us home with him or the time when our time here on earth is done and we go home to meet our maker.
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
(If you would like to know more about having this kind of Faith in God and having a personal relationship with him, contact me.)

2 comments:

Lois said...

Thanks Angie for the beautiful tribute to Sis. She was all those things and so much more.Lois

Gayle said...

Angie,
You probably don't know me but lois gave me your blog address so I could see the tribute you gave Sis. We thought alot of Sis and we loved having her come visit us every year. Lois is a wonderful friend and we love her very much. Thank you for sharing this with us and I enjoyed reading your blog and looking at your pictures you have a lovely family.
God Bless you,
Gayle Eisenhart

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...