Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Kombucha Tea - FREE SCOBY'S

We have been making Kombucha tea now for several months.  My Hubby just loves this stuff.  There are many health benefits from drinking Kombucha.  He really likes it as well.  I can drink it but it is not really one of my favorites. 

To make you will need :
a gallon glass jar
A scoby
Sugar
Tea (Black or green is recommended)

The scoby you start with will be the mother after a week of brewing you will have a mother and an baby.

You can find more info about Kombucha tea here.

My hubby has noticed these benefits since drinking Kombucha tea.  Most of all better digestion, more energy, and boosted immune system.  When he has any kind of upset stomach he drinks more and it almost takes care of it right away.  No more indigestion.  It has also worked as an appetite suppressant.  There are probably more as well.

Kombuch is a fermented drink that is safe to drink even for children.  Only one of our children likes it and we don't give him a whole lot at a time.  He has not had any adverse side effects from drinking this.

I am not an expert at this by any means.

I am telling you all of this to let you know of the many benefits.  The other thing is if you would like to try it I would be more than happy to share my Kombucha Scoby Babies with you.  All I ask is that you would cover the shipping to get it to you. 

If you would like a scoby leave me a message here with your email and I will contact you.

1 comment:

Angelia said...

I might be interested in a scoby:)
thanks,
abaust2@aol.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...