Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Protection of the Father


Do you ever get that overwhelming sense that God was guiding and taking care of you and that He is holding you in His Hands.  I had a God Moment in my life today there is no other explanation for it.  My mother, 3 children and I went on a day trip today.  On the way there our car was sounding a little strange.  I got out and looked at the tires and everything looked OK.  I called my hubby and he said after I explained how it sounded that he didn't think it would be that big of a deal.  As the day went on I thought it was getting a little louder but the car did not handle any differently.  Well on the way home the car in the front was getting louder and louder and louder.  My mother and I felt constantly that we should be praying for our protection and for traveling mercies on the highway.  I tried driving carefully and not going too fast.  By the time we got home I was noticing a little difference in the steering.  At home my hubby came out to look at the car.  He noticed the problem right away.  By this time we had lost the hubcap and he couldn't believe how the front tire looked.  We had just gotten some different tires put on the car.  To our dismay somehow along the way we had lost 3 out of the 5 bolts that was holding the tire on to the car.  The top of the tire was bent in and the bottom of the tire was bent out.  After looking this over my hubby said it was a miracle that we made it home.  He said he would been surprised had we made it another 5 miles that way.  We are all still amazed how God kept His guiding hand upon us and got us all home safely.  I feel like God sure does have a plan for my life.  My life is not over yet and I still have work to do for the Kingdom.  Thank you Father God for your guiding hand upon our lives.  I am overwhelmed yet again at God's protection upon our lives.  My deepest desire is to Live for His Glory.

This is a picture after Jeff removed the tire from the wheel hub. 
The bolt to the left is 1/2 broke off and the 2 bottom bolts are totally broke off inside. 
WOW what an Amazing Protecting God. 

1 comment:

Plainlady's Ponderings said...

God is good, even when we don't know it, and then there's times when it's really evident!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...