Thursday, October 21, 2010

Vision Forum


We recently got the new VISION FORUM catalog in the mail.  This catalog is a favorite of our family.  Looking through this catalog is better than looking through the Sears catalog was when I was a child. 
My son especially loves this catalog.  He has looked at it several times every day since we received it.  He even had to take it with him to show some friends the other night.  My own list of items I want (not need) is growing.  The Vision Forum has such great quality Godly items for sale and I really appreciate this company.
I couldn't resist this picture of my son looking through the catalog.


Can you tell he just loves it?

Our catalog has looked like it went through the war within the last few day. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...