Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Baking Christmas Cookies - A Family effort


I love my family and when we work together at things it makes it so much more special.  My children just love making cookies and special treats especially cut out Christmas cookies.  I decided this year that it would be fun to make it a family effort.  Mostly because making a huge batch of cut out cookies is a HUGE undertaking by myself with 3 little ones.  Here are some pictures from our day.

My mom helping my little ones to decorate the cookies


Aunt Lois or LOLIE as Josiah calls her doing all the rolling of the dough. 


Ethan preparing cookies for the oven.


Alaina decorating cookies


Josiah being his cute little self.  This child has a way of getting to anyones heart.

I am guessing we made about 200 cookies some keep and a lot to share.

3 comments:

cooperkelly4 said...

Hi,I just wanted to make sure that you saw I answered your questions about the lip butter. (just incase you wanted to make it sooner than later.) Thanks for stopping by and you have a lovely blog. =0)

Kim said...

Looks like a lot of family fun!!!

Traci Michele said...

How fun!

Thank you so much for following Ordinary Inspirations. http://www.ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com

Love,
Traci

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...