Monday, March 7, 2011

Music Monday - All the way My Savior Leades me

It is Amazing how when we take our hands off our lives how our Heavenly Father
will Lead and Direct us in all we do. 
The Hymn All the Way my Savior Leades me was wrote by one of my Favorite Hymn writers


I am inspired by many of her hymns.

This Hymn is especially one of my favorites that she wrote.

Fanny was in much need of $5.00 she had no way of getting the money she needed so she prayed about it, like she did about so many things, almost immediately a knock came to her door and there was a Man who gave her $5.00 the exact amount that she needed.
Later she looked back on the account and had this to say  “I have no way of accounting for this except to believe that God put it into the heart of this good man to bring the money.”
She later wrote a poem and titled it "All the way my Savior Leades Me."

Fanny sure knew what it was like to be lead by Her Savior both physically and Spiritually.  Fanny had been blind since a baby and when asked about it she had this to say:
“If perfect earthly sight were offered me tomorrow I would not accept it. I might not have sung hymns to the praise of God if I had been distracted by the beautiful and interesting things about me. If I had a choice, I would still choose to remain blind. . . for when I die, the first face I will ever see will be the face of my blessed Saviour.”



Let the Savior Lead you all the way.



1 comment:

Jessica said...

That is one of my favorite hymns :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...