Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Lace flower decorations

 
I guess I really don't know what to call these.
They are so cute and can be used for many different things.

Use some wide lace and make a little fan out of it. 
Tie it together with a ribbon about 2/3 from the top of lace.
You can use ribbon roses.
Beads
Ribbon to make bows

I really love lace and girly things.

These could be used in many ways
decorations, hair bows. bows on packages, Christmas tree ornaments, etc
I even think they would be cute made into napkin rings. 
Use your imagination and go create.

Check out these linky parties I may be linked with.

5 comments:

Rebecca @ My Girlish Whims said...

These are cute! i love lace and girly things too :)

I'd love for you to link this up to my new link party, Your Whims Wednesday! http://mygirlishwhims.blogspot.com/2011/04/your-whims-wednesday-1.html

Kindra-At Home With K said...

I love the yellow. Gets me in the mood for the spring wardrobe. Thanks so much for linking up to Terrific Under Ten!

Yankee Texan said...

Very nice and so creative! Stopping by from the blog hop and hope you can return the follow

Mommy Is A Woman

Unknown said...

Very pretty! Love the delicate look the lace gives! You really could use these for lots of decorating! Thanks for sharing on Fancy This Fridays!

Jen said...

Very delicate and cute. Thanks for sharing at Fantastic Friday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...