My desire is to raise my children to Love and Glorify the Lord.
Part of that is holding them up in prayer.
Sometimes it is easy to think they are just children but they are human too and they face real struggles in their lives as well.
I want to do my part in bringing my children to God in prayer on a daily basis.
Oh do I have a treat for you.
I have had the privilege of reviewing Warrior Prayers.
Brooke has such a heart for praying for boys. And not just praying any prayers but the deep prayers we can find in the Scriptures. Our Sons need their mothers prayers for them more then we Will probably know.
I can't wait to start really digging into this ebook and getting more serous about praying for my sons.
You will not want to miss out on this ebook.
Starting June 8, 2011 there is also a 21 days prayer for Son's you can join in on.
Leave a comment telling me something you want the Lord to do in your son or sons lives.
Also tell me the ages of your son or sons.
What you see the Lord doing in his life at this time.
Don't forget to list their age.
This ebook would not have to be just for mothers of young sons but sons of any age. If you do not have a son that is ok too feel free to enter. It would give you great ideas of how you could pray for your future son in laws.
(If it has 2 extra entries please leave 2 comments)
1. Go over to Warrior Prayers site and come back and tell me what you think.
also watch the video clip about this ebook.
2. Follow us on our blog using Google Friend connect- 3 entries!
3. LikeWarrior Prayers on Facebook.
4. Follow me on Facebook.
5.. Subscribe to our blog via email (in side bar)- 2 extra entries!
6. Share about this giveaway on your Facebook or Twitter page, and leave a comment with the link.-earn 2 entries!
7. Blog about this giveaway and leave the link.-2 extra entries (with the link).
8. Place my blog button on your blog, leave a comment with the link - 2 extra entries for doing so!
9. Buy a copy of this ebook - 5 extra entries
That's a lot of ways to win.