Monday, April 11, 2011

Easter Celebrations

 

A little less than 2 weeks and it will be Easter a time when we celebrate the Resurrection of our Savior.

I have been trying to prepare my heart for this special time.

We will be
Celebrating Maunday Thursday
with a Last Supper type meal and foot washing.
Good Friday
A service of Morning
Then Celebration Sunday

This is something we are doing different this year getting into the WHOLE thing.
Sometimes I think we take the Death and Resurrection of our Savior as something that just happened a long time ago.  I think we need to make this a lot more serious time.

Easter is not about the Easter bunny it is about Christ Jesus.


How are you planning on celebrating this Easter Season?

1 comment:

April said...

Hi! Thank you for following my blog! I am returning the favor. If you’re ever interested in a blog makeover please let me know. Take a look at my portfolio and packages when you get a chance. Have a Sweet Week!

A Mommy’s Sweet Blog Design
Join us every Friday for our Blog Hop!

Review and Giveaway Blog Directory
If you feature Reviews and Giveaways come add your blog here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...